Today:What Where When How?

I opened this blog to be able to comment on blogs which may limit comments to bloggers only. Since that time I have decided to commnet on what is happening in my world too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Semmes, Alabama, United States

Old sometimes retired guy who still thinks I can do anything. Sorta like Caleb, but understanding it is not necessarly so.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Doing It Right

I must be doing some things right.
For instance this week:
I still have my part-time job.
I received a Valentine's card and gift from my wife of soon to be 52 years.
I exchanged comments and pokes with friends on Facebook.
I made comments to the group in a meeting this week and had several positive responses during the week and so far the only negative response was during the meeting.
I (we) received an invitation to assist again this year in the Alpaca shearing in Fairhope, not bad for a couple in their 70's.
I was able to again assist the leader of first grade RA's and the boys welcomed me back.
I had breakfast with two long time friends on Tuesday.
I had a friend email me the sonogram picture of a pregnancy test.
I count all of the above as blessings, so maybe I should change the title of this to weekly blessings.
What do you think?
Mac

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home