Today:What Where When How?

I opened this blog to be able to comment on blogs which may limit comments to bloggers only. Since that time I have decided to commnet on what is happening in my world too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Semmes, Alabama, United States

Old sometimes retired guy who still thinks I can do anything. Sorta like Caleb, but understanding it is not necessarly so.

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Thursday ALready

Wow! We are on the downhill slide of a fast week. Really fast for me.
Yesterday was my first day as an order taker, order entry, order coordinating, order processing clerk.
The company has a really neat processing record keeping system that can (it seems) do any manipulation of facts and figures you might need. I felt like my head was totally full of information by noon and I still had 5 hours to go. Very soon I need to begin getting ready to go back and see how much I retained.
Something my parents taught me as a child kept running through my head. Charles, you can do anything you set your mind to. So parents, I encourage you to encourage your children. Children, I encourage you to listen to your parents.
I know I can meet this new challenge and if I can you can also meet the challenge you are facing head on.
Charlie Mac

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home