Today:What Where When How?

I opened this blog to be able to comment on blogs which may limit comments to bloggers only. Since that time I have decided to commnet on what is happening in my world too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Semmes, Alabama, United States

Old sometimes retired guy who still thinks I can do anything. Sorta like Caleb, but understanding it is not necessarly so.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday

Tis Friday today. My head if full of new information and procedures which I must learn and follow in my new "position". Literally this is a new position for me as I have never had a 'sit down' job in the past.
I have interfaced with customers, so answering the phone and taking orders from customers is not really new.
I have worked on (fixed) computers and used computers since 1961, so entering and manipulating data is not really new either.
I have worked as a seasonal employee in several capacities for this company ever since the new owner bought it, so the business part is not new to me either.
I have known the permanent employees and many of the seasonal employees for several years, so the people are not really new to me either.
You know what? When I stop and think about it, the sitting part is the only completely new part of this "position".
Hey, I can do that. Like they say, some things get better with age. I think this is one of them.
Thanks for stopping by, I had a great time.
Charlie Mac

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home