Today:What Where When How?

I opened this blog to be able to comment on blogs which may limit comments to bloggers only. Since that time I have decided to commnet on what is happening in my world too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Semmes, Alabama, United States

Old sometimes retired guy who still thinks I can do anything. Sorta like Caleb, but understanding it is not necessarly so.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

EPA Policies to be Investigated!

All I can say is, "It is about time. I hope this will be the beginning of the dismantling of the EPA as it now exists."

http://freebeacon.com/epa-on-oil-and-gas-companies-crucify-them/

Then while I have your attention, watch this 4+ minute video. They fit hand in glove.

http://www.freemarketamerica.org/

I hope this gives you hope for America and not the opposite. Do something and we can have hope for America. Do nothing as we have for the last few decades and America will no longer be "The last great hope for mankind" Lincoln spoke of.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home